Australian Trusted Trader is a voluntary trade facilitation initiative. It recognises businesses with a secure supply chain and compliant trade practices, rewarding accredited businesses with a range of trade facilitation benefits.
Australian Trusted Trader is an Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) programme. AEOs work to secure the international supply chain, while facilitating the movement of legitimate trade.
Benefits to Trusted Traders include:
- a dedicated Account Manager
- priority trade services
- differentiated examinations
- use of the Australian Trusted Trader logo
- Mutual Recognition Arrangements.
More information about current and future
programme benefits is available.
Australian Trusted Trader is free to join and accreditation is available to all Australian businesses that are active in the international trade supply chain, and meet or exceed the required standards.
- an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- two years history of participation in international trade activities
- the ability to demonstrate they are financially solvent.
Applying for Australian Trusted Trader
Apply / Login
Depending on the size and complexity of your business, submitting an expression of interest and self-assessment questionnaire might take between 20 and 200 hours. You are not required to use a consultant to complete any part of the application process.
More information about the
application process is available.