Please note the below error message may appear if your browser is not compatible with SkillSelect.
There was a problem with the specified user account. Please contact your security contact. (Reference : f22a7e81-0e68-45a7-ba0a-f87b11cde24d )
Please try to access your EOI using another browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome and another device.
If using another browser and device to access your EOI still results in you receiving this security reference message then please reset your password using the “Forgotten Password” link and the answers to your security questions.
When you reset the password, please ensure you meet the following guidelines:
- Must be of minimum ten (10) characters in length.
- Must be a combination of at least three of the following categories:
- Lowercase character: [a – z]
- Uppercase character: [A – Z]
- Numeric: [0 – 9]
- Non-alphanumeric characters: !, #, $, %, *
- Must NOT contain the following non-alphanumeric characters, as they are unacceptable by the SkillSelect system:
- Double Quotes (“), Single Quote (‘), Back quote (`), Symbol (@), Ampersand (&), Tilde (~), Colon (:), Semicolon (;), Underscore (_), Equals (=)
- Must NOT contain the User ID, Given Name or Surname.
- Must NOT be one of the last twenty (20) previously used passwords.
Note: You should avoid changing the password within forty-eight hours immediately following your last request for change of password.
* The EOI number is the user name. (This user name starts with the letter ‘E’ followed by ten numbers).
Please note the SkillSelect Technical Support Helpdesk can only provide assistance for technical issues relating to SkillSelect and is not able to reset the password or provide the answers to the security questions that you have set.
This message can also mean that you have entered the wrong password more than five (5) times and locked your EOI. If you are unable to access your EOI, after trying to reset your password an using different browsers you will need to create a new EOI.
If you do create a new EOI, please ensure you keep a record of your new EOI number, password as well as responses to your new security questions.
If you would like your locked EOI removed from SkillSelect please request this using the contact form and include the number of the EOI, your full name and date of birth.
Please be aware that SkillSelect Technical Support Helpdesk staff cannot unlock your account, reset your password or provide the answers to your security questions.