If you have forgotten your password or if your password is not working, go to the SkillSelect login page and click the 'Forgotten Password link'. This will allow you to reset your password. Note: you will need to be able to answer the security questions you nominated when you created your Expression of Interest (EOI).
When you reset the password, please ensure you meet the following guidelines:
- Must be of minimum ten (10) characters in length.
- Must be a combination of at least three of the following categories:
- Lowercase character: [a – z]
- Uppercase character: [A – Z]
- Numeric: [0 – 9]
- Non-alphanumeric characters: !, #, $, %, *
- Must NOT contain the following non-alphanumeric characters, as they are unacceptable by the SkillSelect system:
- Double Quotes (“), Single Quote (‘), Back quote (`), Symbol (@), Ampersand (&), Tilde (~), Colon (:), Semicolon (;), Underscore (_), Equals (=)
- Must NOT contain the User ID, Given Name or Surname.
- Must NOT be one of the last twenty (20) previously used passwords.
Note: You should avoid changing the password within forty-eight hours immediately following your last request for change of password.
* The EOI number is the user name. (This user name starts with the letter ‘E’ followed by ten numbers).
If you are unable to reset the password or answer the security questions you set for your EOI, you will no longer have access to this EOI. If you are still interested in skilled migration to Australia, you will need to create a new EOI.
Also, you can create another EOI at any time, regardless of whether you have another EOI currently active in SkillSelect. Each EOI is considered separately and has no association with any other EOI in your name. If you do create a new EOI, please ensure you keep a record of your new EOI number, password as well as responses to your new security questions.
Please note the SkillSelect Technical Support Helpdesk can only provide assistance for technical issues relating to SkillSelect and is not able to reset the password or provide the answers to the security questions that you have set.