The SkillSelect Support team cannot reset your password or security questions.
If you have forgotten the answers to your secret questions, or if you entered an incorrect email address when you registered, or you cannot recall your EOI ID, then you will need to begin a new EOI. To request removal of a locked EOI, please submit a Technical Enquiry Form, including your EOI number and requesting its removal from SkillSelect.
How to reset your password
If you have forgotten your password you will be able to reset it by performing the following steps:
- go to the SkillSelect login page and click the ‘Login to SkillSelect’ button
- enter your EOI ID in the Username field
- click the ‘Forgotten Password’ link below the login button.
You will be prompted to enter the answers to your secret questions in order to reset you password.
You must enter your security questions answers exactly the way you entered them when you first created your account otherwise the system will not accept your answer.
I get an error message when I try to login
These solutions should help:
- retype your SkillSelect EOI ID and pass phrase/password, making sure that Caps Lock and Num Lock are off
- allow cookies on your browser (consult your browser documentation)
- if your network uses a proxy server to make clients anonymous, try disabling it before signing in; or type
http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Skil directly into the address bar before you sign in (do not use favourites or bookmark sites).
Note: If you have attempted to login several times you will need to reset your password by clicking on the forgotten password link.