Anyone can create an ImmiAccount to submit and manage visa and citizenship applications online. This includes any of the following:
- individual applicants (whether you are in Australia or outside of Australia)
- a family member acting on behalf of the applicant
- a friend of the applicant
- a person appointed by the applicant to assist with the application process
- a representative of the employer or potential employer of the applicant, including a sponsoring or nominating employer
- a representative of an organisation running an activity in which the applicant will participate during their visit
- authorised recipient
- anyone needing to access LEGENDcom.
Organisations and agents can
create an organisation account and request access to additional services.