Natural and manufactured human growth hormones can be brought in if you:
- carry them in your accompanied baggage
- carry a letter from your doctor or a copy of your prescription (written in English), and
- don't bring in more than 3 months' supply.
You should leave your medicine in its original packaging.
Athletes or anyone associated with an athlete must have a permit.
Lose your goods, on the spot fine, prosecution and large financial penalties may apply
Human chorionic gonadotrophin, erythropoietin, follicle stimulating hormone, luteinising hormone, somatropin, somatomedins, somatorelin, darbepoetin alfa, HGH, HCG, Epo
You need a permit issued by the Therapeutic Goods Administration, if:
- you don't have a prescription, or
- you're bringing in more than 3 months' supply, or
- you are an athlete or associated with an athlete.