Individuals and Travellers

Schools Sector visa (subclass 571)


This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study a full-time school course.​


You might be able to get this visa if you are:

  • enrolled as a student at a primary or secondary school
  • participating in a secondary school exchange program.

A few more questions about you...

Each visa may have different conditions depending on your circumstances. Answer these questions to customise this page.

The information you see displayed on this website may have been customised according to information you have provided.
We need to know more information to help you. Please answer all of the questions.