Individuals and Travellers

Higher Education Sector visa (subclass 573)


This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study a full-time higher education course.​

Streamlined Visa Processing

Streamlined visa processing for this visa is designed for international students applying to study in Australia at a participating education provider. You may be eligible for streamlined visa processing if your main course of study is a Advanced diploma, Bachelor degree or a Masters by coursework.


You might be able to get this visa if you are enrolled as a student in a registered course for the award of:

  • a bachelor or associate degree
  • a graduate certificate or graduate diploma
  • a masters degree by coursework
  • a higher education diploma or advanced diploma.

A few more questions about you...

Each visa may have different conditions depending on your circumstances. Answer these questions to customise this page.

The information you see displayed on this website may have been customised according to information you have provided.
We need to know more information to help you. Please answer all of the questions.