Lodge these forms at the same time:
Form 47CH - Application for migration to Australia by a child
Form 40CH - Sponsorship for a child to migrate to Australia
- If someone gives you advice or lodges your application for you:
Form 956 - Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance (133KB PDF) (the agent or exempt person completes the form and you must sign it).
- If you would like someone else to receive correspondence from us on your behalf:
Form 956a - Appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient (116KB PDF) (the recipient completes the form and you must sign it).
- Police checks for everyone included in the visa application who is 16 years of age or older:
- an Australian National Police Check for anyone who has spent a cumulative total of 12 months or more in Australia since turning 16 years of age
- police certificates from each country in which anyone in your application has spent a cumulative total of 12 months or more in the past 10 years since turning 16 years of age.
Provide the original certificates and keep a copy for yourself.