This page is shown when you access the eMedical website.
You are required to enter your eMedical 'User ID' and 'Password'.
You have the option on this page to control the language in which the website is presented, though, if your clinic does not process health cases for applicants for Canadian visas, you will be restricted to the English presentation.
Your eMedical User ID was sent to you in an email when you activated your eMedical account..
If you have forgotten your eMedical User ID, click on the 'Forgotten User ID?' link to start the ID recovery process. The 'Help' icon will give details of how the User ID recovery process works.
Your Password is as you set it during your account activation, or the most recently reset value. The password is 'case-sensitive', so please ensure you do not have 'Caps Lock' on.
The 'Help' icon will give details of the formatting rules for eMedical passwords.
If you have forgotten your eMedical password, click on the 'Forgotten Password?' link to start the process of resetting your password. The 'Help' icon will give details of how the Password recovery process works.
You cannot access eMedical until you have activated your account. You must wait to receive your account activation email. This will be sent to the email address associated with your eMedical profile as setup by your eMedical administrator. This email address should be the one you regularly use in a work context.
Press the 'Cancel' button to close this page and exit the website.
Press the 'Logon' button to verify your 'Logon ID' and 'Password' and continue to the eMedical website.
The ‘Terms and Conditions’ will be displayed if:
- this is the first time you are accessing eMedical, or
- the 'Terms and Conditions' have been re-issued since you last agreed to them.
Access to eMedical will be denied until you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
You have a limited number of attempts to enter your 'User ID' and 'Password'. If you use all these attempts, your eMedical account will be locked and you will need to contact your eMedical administrator to request your account to be unlocked.
You will not be able to access eMedical if your record shows:
- that you are not currently engaged at an eMedical enabled clinic. If you believe this to be in error, please contact the eMedical administrator at your clinic.
- that you are on leave. If this is in error, please contact your eMedical administrator to access your account and reset your leave dates.
- that your eMedical account has expired. Please contact your eMedical administrator to renew your account expiry date.
- that your password has expired. In this case you will be prompted to reset your password before continuing to access eMedical.