In this section, a primary sponsored applicant is a person your organisation intends to employ as a seasonal worker under the Seasonal Worker Program.
You must tell us in writing when certain events occur. Send the information by registered post or electronic mail to a specified address and within certain timeframes of the event occurring.
Events where a sponsor must provide information to us include:
- the primary sponsored person is unable to meet the requirements of the programme
- the primary sponsored person is unable to participate in the programme
- the primary sponsored person ceases to participate in the program prior to the end of the programme
- the primary sponsored person fails to attend a programme
- a change to the information in your application for approval as a sponsor, relating to the person's address and contact details
- your legal entity ceases to exist.
This obligation starts to apply on the day the sponsorship is approved.
This obligation ends two years after:
- your sponsorship ends, and
- you are no longer sponsoring anyone.