The child and the sponsor must complete the one application form:
Form 918 - Application for a subclass 445 (temporary) visa by a dependent child (315 kB pdf)
For each member of your family unit (child) included in the application who is 16 years of age or older:
Form 80 - Personal particulars for assessment including character assessment (373KB PDF).
The form must be completed in English. You must provide all relevant documents and pay the visa application charge when you apply.
- If someone gives you advice or lodges your application for you, that person completes:
Form 956 - Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance (135KB PDF) (the agent or exempt person completes the form and you must sign it).
- If you would like someone to receive correspondence from us on your behalf, that person completes:
Form 956a - Appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient (120KB PDF) (the recipient completes the form and you must sign it).
- Police checks for everyone included in the visa application who is 16 years of age or older:
- an Australian National Police Check for anyone who has spent a cumulative total of 12 months or more in Australia since turning 16 years of age
- police certificates from each country in which anyone in your application has spent a cumulative total of 12 months or more in the past 10 years since turning 16 years of age.
Provide the original certificates and keep a copy for yourself.