Select someone to act on your behalf

If you want to select someone to act on your behalf, provide Form 956 - Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing Immigration assistance (133 KB PDF).

    The form must be:
  • completed by the person who you are appointing or withdrawing and
  • signed by you.

You can also choose for this person to receive correspondence on your behalf.