A snapshot of some of our personal information practices can be found on
Form 1442i. This provides a summary of:
- the purposes for which we collect and use personal information
- our collection powers
- to whom we usually disclose the personal information we collect
- our collection, use and disclosure powers as an enforcement body
- how to lodge a privacy complaint.
Information is collected from a wide variety of sources including other government agencies, non-government agencies and individuals.
Information collected includes:
- Passenger Name Record (PNR) data
- Integrated Cargo System (ICS) data
- Tourist Refund Scheme (TRS) data
- SmartGate data
- Passenger Analysis Clearance Evaluation (PACE) data
- Intelligence data
- Investigations records
- Detained Goods data
- Tariff Concession and classification records
- Valuation records
- Aircraft and vessel information etc.
- Infringement Notice Scheme records
- Aviation and Maritime Security Identification card records.
Additional information about our privacy practices is available from the following sources: