This form should only be used:
- for queries regarding membership of the Australian/New Zealand aligned panel physician network
- by panel physicians or migration medical services provider staff who are eMedical enabled and cannot access eMedical
Note: If multiple users are experiencing eMedical performance issues, including significant deterioration or outage, please contact IT Support as per standard support arrangements
- by panel physicians who are not eMedical enabled and have an Australian case specific enquiry.
Note: If you are able to access eMedical and your query is about other problems with eMedical (for example, cannot find or submit a health case, or users at your clinic do not understand how to use part of the system) please contact the department using the enquiry form within eMedical itself to receive expedited service.
If you are a client / visa applicant you should not use this form. If you do, your query will not be responded to. Please see Contact Us for appropriate contact details for your enquiry.
All queries regarding:
- medical and procedural questions regarding Canadian immigration medical examinations should be directed to the relevant regional medical office of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) who have responsibility for the Canadian immigration medical program.
- French language assistance with eMedical should be directed to CIC
- membership of the Canadian panel should also be directed to CIC.
All queries regarding