By using this web site you accept the following conditions:
- The Commonwealth of Australia accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through this site and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose. Users should make their own judgments about those matters. To the extent permitted by law, the Commonwealth excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or access through this web site whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of the Commonwealth or its agents.
- Information or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minors' access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be accessible through this site either as a result of hacking or material placed on linked web sites. The Department makes no representations as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other person.
- You assume all risks associated with use of the web site, including:
- risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the web site or your access to it; or
- the risk that the content of this web site and linked web sites complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
- Your use of this web site will be logged for the purpose of security and usage monitoring.
- Unauthorised use of this web site could result in criminal prosecution.
- This web site is hosted on a web server in Sydney in New South Wales (NSW). These terms are governed by the law in force in NSW and any dispute about these terms or the contents of this web site are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW and the courts of appeal from them.